Most of the places I've been looking at have been on the Thomson website because that is generally who I book through.
The first place I found is in Gran Canaria, I have been looking at going in July so it is a little bit more expensive than other times of year.
This is priced at £476 per person for a week around the beginning of July. This price is half board so it includes your breakfast and dinner in the price.
The next place is in Tenerife, I went to Tenerife last year and I really liked it so would like to return again at some point.
It is £498 per person for a week half board at the beginning of July.
The last place is in Lanzarote. I've also been there a few years ago but I like going to Spanish but to be honest as long as it's hot and sunny I'm not really bothered.
This one is £460 per person for one week half board in the beginning of July.
These are all of the places I have found so far and I'm going to carry on looking over the next few weeks. Let me know of any where you're thinking of going or any nice places that you've been to in the past.
xoxo
*All photos were taken off of the Thomson website, none are my own. Clicking on the links will take you back to the page they were originally found.
No comments :
Post a Comment