Haul

So I went shopping the other day, and thought I would share the few things I got with you.

Displaying image3.JPG

Displaying image1.JPG

The first thing was this red top from Primark. It is just a basic red top, the material feels a bit silky, it has quite wide arm holes and only cost £6. I also got a blue one as well but I forgot to take a photo of that because I've already worn it.

Displaying image2.JPG

The next place I went was New Look where I got the black jeans. They are their Hallie ones, the are the most comfy jeans I have ever owned. They are high waisted, supper skinny and very stretchy so they feel really nice to wear. They were £22.99.

Displaying image4.JPG

I also popped into Superdrug (because who can go shopping with out looking at makeup?!). I've been running out of eyeliner so I thought I would get a new one while I was in there. It was £4.99.

Displaying image5.JPG

I also grabbed some of the basic Biore nose strips and they were £5.59.

Displaying image6.JPG

The last thing I got was a new Carmex lip balm because I've run out of my one & in my opinion it is the best lip balm I have every used.

What have you all been buying recently?

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment