Everyday Makeup

So today I'm going to share with you my everyday makeup routine.

Displaying image7.JPG

First I start with applying a moisturiser all over my face. I am currently using this one from Nivea, I have quite dry skin at the moment and this is the only one that seems to help it. I have also just started using a primer as well after I have used the moisturiser & this defiantly makes my foundation last a lot longer. I've forgotten the name of the one that I have but I'll carry on using it for the next few weeks & then do a review for you all. 

Displaying image8.JPG  Displaying image9.JPG

I start by applying the foundation all over my face. The one I am using is the No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation, I have repurchased this so many times and I love it. It is defiantly the best foundation I have tried so far. I just use my fingers to blend it in because honestly I'm just too lazy to do it with a brush. Once I am happy with my foundation I apply the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes to give my face a bit extra coverage. I also use a light powder over the top of that but I forgot to take a photo of it. I'm pretty sure the one I use is Rimmel Stay Matte.

Displaying image10.JPG  Displaying image11.JPG

Next I apply my mascara, the one I am currently using is Lorel False Lash Sculpt. It makes my eye lashes look really long and thick. Also if I have a bit more time to get ready I will line the tops of my lashes with the Maybelline liquid liner. This is the best liquid liner I have used as the brush is quite short so it is really easy to apply. 

Displaying image12.JPG  Displaying image13.JPG

Lastly I will fill in my brows with this Maybelline brow pencil. I've had it for so long that I can't read the name of it but they still sell it so it is not hard to find. Then if I remember I will put a little bit of Carmex on my lips because they get very dry and this is the only thing that will help.

I would love to know what makeup you wear on a regular basis. Leave your links below for your every day makeup posts.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment