New Years Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I know I'm 3 days late, but better late than never right? Just like almost everyone else in the world I've been thinking about what changes I would like to make to my life this year so I thought I would share some of my new years resolutions with you.

I don't have a lot but I figured that it's better to start off small and work my way up.


  • Go to the gym more. (I know everyone has this one but I've been paying for a gym membership for over a year that I never use so I want to stop wasting my money.)
  • Travel more. I just need to win the lottery first!
  • Get a new car.
  • Save as much money as possible.
  • Try to complete as many things on my bucket list as I can. (Read it here.)
I know it's not a lot but you've go to start somewhere.

Leave your new years resolutions in the comments for me to read.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment