Before I'm 30

Hello, I've always liked the idea of having a bucket list so I'm going to write a list of things that I want to do a places I want to visit before I'm 30. I might also throw a few life goals in there as well! I turned 20 this year so it gives me just 10 to try to achieve as much as I possibly can.

I'm going to add in a couple of things that I have already achieved so I can fell like I'm getting somewhere with it. I will highlight things that I have completed.


  1. Learn to drive.
  2. Buy my first car.
  3. Buy a brand new car.
  4. Get a puppy.
  5. Get another piercing.
  6. Move out.
  7. Buy my own house.
  8. Visit Italy.
  9. Go to Las Vegas.
  10. Go to Disneyland Paris.
  11. Go to Disneyland Florida.
  12. Visit the Harry Potter studio tour.
  13. Go on holiday to Greece.
  14. Try to blog regularly.
  15. Find a way to work from home.
  16. Do up my own house.
  17. Find a job I'm happy with.
  18. Meet more People.
  19. Bake more.
  20. Become a better cook.
  21. See more places in England.
  22. Go to as many places in the world as possible.
  23. Get married.
  24. Have children.
That's all I could come up with for now but I'll add more as I think of different things.

Let me know what things you want to achieve and leave me a link in the comments if you've written any similar posts.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment